About two years ago I built the first version of Templatrix. To put it simply it’s a tool for generating the base HTML/XHTML template that you start with every time you do a new website cut up, or have a brilliant idea you want to try out. Over that time I have used it a lot, but it was starting to show it’s age, it still referenced jQuery 1.2.x and still didn’t support optional extras (i.e. jQuery UI) that had been planned. So without further ado I present Templatrix 1.1.1.
This version includes the following enhancements:
- References to optional extra’s that certain JS and CSS libraries offer.
- Tweaked UI (no more popup to select code) and enhancements from later releases of jQuery UI.
- Everything minified and optomised.
It’s been quite a busy weekend. First installing WordPress, crafting a template and a rebuild/new version of an old tool.
Well after sitting on the domain and only giving it some window dressing in 4 or is it 5 years. I’ve finally just installed word press and gotten on with it. The motivation was simple I guess, still paying for the previous server that isn’t really doing anything except serving a blank page! that and it’s a long weekend and I’ve been bored.
Anyway if anybody actually reads this I’ll be surprised.